Wondering what to do next? Getting There is an engaging and supportive program. It helps you discover what you want to do, improves your skills, and guides you back towards work or education.
The course discovers your strengths and passions.
- Get training in First Aid
- Work on projects that inspire and challenge you to improve your reading and writing
- Build your confidence, resilience and connections
- Learn budgeting and money skills, to improve your numeracy
- Learn core work skills that are required in many jobs
- Find work, navigate a career, and access the hidden job market
There are several modules you can follow to prepare for Getting There, or build additional skills while enrolled in Getting There. You decide on the modules you want to do together with your trainer, for example: