The Centre helps people in regional Victoria into training and work. We help people who have barriers to accessing and engaging with learning and education. They may have dropped out of school early, come out of the justice system, have learning or financial difficulties, have had traumatic experiences, or have difficult life circumstances.
We believe that everyone can build confidence, learn new skills, and find success and work.
We offer fully-funded support services where we work with you to understand your situation, build your confidence, and find ways to overcome barriers and challenges so you can successfully achieve your personal, education and work goals.
As a learner with The Centre, you have access to individual support from our professional staff when you need it.
- identify barriers and challenges
- find out what you like and are passionate about
- decide what we need to do together to achieve your goals
- find support from other agencies or specialists where needed
- work on the means and skills to get you into training and education programs that suit your goals
- train you in the skills you need for life and work
- we help you find work, by accessing the hidden job market, contacting employers, and supporting you with your applications.