- Wangaratta Location
- Full time or Part time
- Educational Services (Post-Secondary) Award 2020 (+2.5% above award)
- Salary Packaging available
- Commencing asap
The Sport & Recreation Development Officer is responsible for assisting in:
- Promoting the benefits of inclusion in sport and recreation across the LGAs or Wangaratta, Wodonga, Indigo, Alpine and Towong.
- Designing and facilitating opportunities for participation in sport and active recreation
- Assist in the delivery of projects to meet objectives, time frames and within budget
- Support including delivery of programs, reports and development of new initiatives.
- Build relationships with Sporting Clubs in the Community.
- Marketing and promotion of Healthy, Sport and Active Recreation in the Community.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience in project and/or event planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience within the sport, recreation or community services industry and club-based environments
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders across sport and recreation, government, community organisations and corporate sectors to achieve project/initiative/program outcomes.
We reserve the right to interview and potentially make an appointment PRIOR TO CLOSURE OF APPLICATION DATE.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and addressed key selection criteria to email@example.com
For any questions, please contact Human Resources on phone (03)5721 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close date: Sunday, 9 April 2023 at 5pm
2023_03 Position Description – Sport and Recreation Development Officer