- Wangaratta Location
- Part time EFT available – (negotiable)
- Educational Services (Post-Secondary) Award 2020 (+2.5% above award)
- Salary Packaging available
- Commencing asap
The Centre is a community-owned not-for-profit adult and community college, established over 60 years ago. It operates a unique blend of community building programs, learner engagement support and education programs for people with low educational attainment and multiple challenges through to people seeking entry into the workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a Child Safe Organisation. We like diversity. It makes life more interesting and teams more effective.
We provide flexible conditions, a fantastic team, and the pleasure of going to work each day for a rewarding purpose.
The Marketing and Communications Officer is responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of The Centre’s communications and ensuring that communities and target markets receive and understand information relating to The Centre’s programs and initiatives.
This role will interact with internal and external stakeholders to understand our market environment and develop key messages and strategies for utilising appropriate communications channels to communicate effectively.
The Marketing and Promotions Officer will be responsible for coordinating the development and designing marketing products and other requirements.
- Develop and implement The Centre’s marketing strategy and promotional plan that supports achievement of the annual business plan and program budget targets
- Develop, design and produce marketing products
- Support organisational general media advertising, social media campaigns, public relations and ongoing online communication with target markets.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Experience or skills in marketing, including developing effective marketing promotions and strategies.
- Experience in using social media channels to create awareness and promote products and services that achieve defined objectives.
- Ability to develop and produce promotional material such as print advertisements and flyers.
We reserve the right to interview and potentially make an appointment PRIOR TO CLOSURE OF APPLICATION DATE.
Please visit our website at https://www.thecentre.vic.edu.au/careers/current-vacancies/ to view positions descriptions.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and addressed key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please contact Human Resources on phone (03)5721 0200 or email email@example.com
Application close date is 3rd April 2023 at 5pm