Full Time, 50-55k
About the Centre
The Centre supports people and communities in regional Victoria. We believe our clients can be more confident and independent. We believe our learners can be more skilled and productive. We believe our communities can be more inclusive and vibrant.
About the role
This role is within the Business Operations team and is responsible for a range of administrative duties across the entire employee lifecycle. It co-ordinates information flow for all people management processes, contributing to the delivery of effective and efficient HR activities and programs.
- Undertake all recruitment and selection related administration including advertising, managing recruitment inbox, scheduling interviews and liaising with applicants.
- Co-ordinate and manage on-boarding and off-boarding processes for employees, contractors and temporary staff including assisting with inductions where needed.
- Co-ordinate and manage recruitment advertising
- Monitor and track completion of activities such as induction programs and probation reviews, and undertake administration related to cyclical people activities such performance reviews and salary advancements.
- Manage the training calendar and personnel training records
- Undertake internal audit checks relating to hr data
More information and how to apply
Please talk to Carl Durnin, our General Manager of Business Operations, for more information on 0418 962 215.
Please send in your resume, cover letter, addressing the Key Selection Criteria to email@example.com
Here is the full Position Description