Wangaratta, Full time, 53K (ongoing)
About the Centre
The Centre supports people and communities in regional Victoria. We believe our clients can be more confident and independent. We believe our learners can be more skilled and productive. We believe our communities can be more inclusive and vibrant.
About the role
The Community Development Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and implementing The Centre’s Community Visiting Scheme (core position program) and other programs assigned to this position. This will include:
- Supporting the coordination and implementation of programs to achieve contractual outcomes
- Assisting in recruitment, on-boarding and ongoing support of volunteers of Community Visiting programs
- Data collection, file management and maintenance and archiving developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, following up information requests and developing new business opportunities with potential stakeholders
- Supporting coordination of volunteer support and engagement functions and events
- Co-ordination of other small projects or assisting in other Community Development projects as required.
The Centre will include, support, and empower you. We have flexible working conditions, professional development, a fantastic team, and the pleasure of going to work each day for a rewarding purpose.
We know you can help people be more confident, skilled, and productive. At the Centre, we believe in you.
More information and how to apply
Here is the full Position Description.
Tim Oliver is happy to provide more information on (03) 5721 0200.
Please send in your resume, cover letter, addressing the Key Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.