- Wangaratta Location
- Part time – (negotiable)
- Educational Services (Post-Secondary) Award 2020 (+2.5% above award)
- Salary Packaging available
- Commencing asap
The Centre is a community-owned not-for-profit adult and community college, established over 60 years ago. It operates a unique blend of community building programs, learner engagement support and education programs for people with low educational attainment and multiple challenges through to people seeking entry into the workforce.
We are an equal opportunity employer and a Child Safe Organisation. We like diversity. It makes life more interesting and teams more effective.
We provide flexible conditions, a fantastic team, and the pleasure of going to work each day for a rewarding purpose.
The Accounts Officer is responsible for administering The Centre’s finance operations. The Accounts Officer will handle general finance queries from staff and external stakeholders. The Account Officer assists the Finance Manager in audit preparation and responses to finance issues.
This includes processing of The Centre’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Maintain security of cash and documents relating to Centre business, process banking and cash receipts through financial systems
- Maintain customer and supplier records within the accounting system
- Assist Centre staff and customers with finance enquiries and follow up finance issues where relevant
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of MYOB finance systems and processes.
- Experience in processing financial transactions and financial documentation.
- Demonstrated experience with using Excel spreadsheets and other recording mechanisms to complete finance reports.
We reserve the right to interview and potentially make an appointment PRIOR TO CLOSURE OF APPLICATION DATE.
Please visit our website at https://www.thecentre.vic.edu.au/careers/current-vacancies/ to view positions descriptions.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and addressed key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, please contact Human Resources on phone (03)5721 0200 or email email@example.com
Application close date is 3rd April 2023 at 5pm