The Centre offers training for trainees in the following areas:
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support,
become a Teachers Aide
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support,
work in Aged Care
- SIT30616 Certificate III in Hospitality,
work in a range of hospitality jobs
- AHC30110 Certificate III in Agriculture,
work on a farm
To find out about employer incentives visit:
The Centre’s approach is to support both the student and their supervisors in making the most of learning and assessment opportunities available in each work place.
We do this by developing a study plan with the direct input of the trainee and supervisor that recognises these opportunities throughout the year and fits in with your workplace operational requirements.
Being a small local training provider, we can be highly responsive to your trainee and supervisor needs. We will ensure prompt enrolment and support through the administration process.
Trainees will have opportunities to participate in classes and workshops provided by The Centre throughout their year, including online resources and activities.
Trainees can be a valuable addition to your staff:
- They provide an extra pair of hands in your work environment
- They have a thirst for learning that is infectious
- They learn directly from your operational requirements and methods so they are more readily integrated into your workplace.
Speak to your local Apprenticeship Centre to discuss the opportunities for your business or organisation when getting started with a trainee.
Locations we can deliver in North East Victoria are: