CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
Due to popular demand we are running a second course in Wangaratta.
Starting in May, call now to secure your spot.
Teachers’ aides work in a range of classroom contexts, including public and independent schools and community education settings. Teachers’ aides provide assistance and support under broad-based supervision to teachers and students. Structured Workplace Learning is also undertaken during this course to provide the on-the-job experience that will give you the skills that will help you to secure employment.
You will learn how to support students with literacy and numeracy, put into practice support behaviour strategies, and apply the principles of inclusion and diversity.
Successful completion of this course will qualify you as a teachers’ aide or education support worker in primary and secondary schools, and community education environments.
The course is offered in the following formats:
• In class – two days per week for 18 weeks plus 120 hours work placement
• On the job – Traineeship
- Wangaratta Campus, 17 Chisholm Street
– Classes in Wangaratta will be held on a Monday and Tuesday, 9.30am till 3.00pm.
- Benalla Campus, Samaria Road behind the Airport
– Classes in Benalla will be held on a Monday and Tuesday, 9.30am till 3.00pm.
- Broadford Living and Learning Centre, 158-162 High Street, Broadford
– Classes in Broadford will be held on a Tuesday and Wednesday 9.30am til 3.00pm
- Horsham, Centre for Participation, Urquhart Street, Horsham
– Classes in Horsham, days to be determined
- Mansfield, located at MACE, 145 High Street, Mansfield
– Classes in Mansfield will be held on a Monday and Tuesday 9.30am til 3.00pm
- Coming soon to Wodonga
Contact The Centre for more information on 03 5721 0200 or email us