CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC30212 Certificate III in Aged Care
- CHC30312 Certificate III in Home and Community care
- CHC30408 Certificate III in Disability
Start your career in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or working with people with a disability. Develop the skills and knowledge to work in high or low care settings.
Work Placement is a mandatory requirement for this qualification. Work Placement can be done during or at the end of the formal training sessions. You are required to have a current Police Check and Working With Children Check before commencing Work Placement (candidates are advised to have this prior to commencement of the course). A pre-course interview will be conducted prior to enrolment.
The course is offered in the following formats:
- In class – two days per week for 18 weeks plus 120 hours of workplacement
- On the job – Traineeship
Job roles for this qualification are:
- Wangaratta Campus, 17 Chisholm Street
– Classes in Wangaratta will be held on a Thursday and Friday, 9.30am till 3.00pm.
- Benalla Campus, Samaria Road behind the Airport
– Classes in Benalla will be held on a Thursday and Friday, 9.30am till 3.00pm.
- Broadford Living and Learning Centre, 158-162 High St, Broadford
– Classes in Broadford will be held on a Thursday and Friday 9.30am til 3.00pm
- Horsham, Centre for Participation, Urquhart Street, Horsham
– Classes in Horsham, days to be determined
- Mansfield, located at MACE, 145 High St, Mansfield
– Classes in Mansfield will be held on a Thursday and Friday 9.30am til 3.00pm
Contact The Centre for more information on 03 5721 0200 or email us.